Missing in action

>> Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Since school has restarted I don't think my feet have touched the ground! Not only is my body getting used to the reality of going to work "every" day (as opposed to my part time bliss) but the increased responsibilities have my head spinning. The area that I've moved into for the term is Senior Schooling and of course there is a huge focus on Vocational Education. Voc Ed people tend to communicate in acronyms and there's an awful lot of acronyms for me to get this little head around. Thankfully a public holiday on Monday will help with some much needed catch up time.

I'll be back then after a couple of deep breaths with sunstantially more!

1 comments:

Anonymous April 29, 2009 at 5:56 AM  

Hang in there, Shari. It'll get easier--either that or you'll succumb to the acronyms and become MIA!
Hugs,
Robyn

About This Blog

This little space on the web is to share the lessons I've learnt - and am learning - in good living. Some of them I apply regularly and yet others I wish I was more consistent with.

I'm planning on having lots of things to read, share and think about, all in the quest to live the best life possible! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you return to share my journey.

Search Love Life, Live Well

Watch this space!

I'll put more here soon!

  © Free Blogger Templates Joy by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP