So much rain!

>> Monday, April 13, 2009

It's still raining here and has been for days now.



It's been a long time since we have had downfalls so persistently heavy like this and the yard is just sodden. The outdoor patio has sprung a leaky roof, everything in the house is damp and starting to mould ... BUT ... I just love the sound of this rain on the roof!! There is a certain flower farmer who can't stand the rain, so as much as I'm loving it, we've probably had enough already!



Q. What to do in the rain?

A. Scrabble, coffee, read, nana-nap, make soap, knit, blog, daydream .........



1 comments:

Roz April 14, 2009 at 8:47 AM  

this post just makes me want to be there with you!!!! such fun we could have doing all those things xx

About This Blog

This little space on the web is to share the lessons I've learnt - and am learning - in good living. Some of them I apply regularly and yet others I wish I was more consistent with.

I'm planning on having lots of things to read, share and think about, all in the quest to live the best life possible! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you return to share my journey.

Search Love Life, Live Well

Watch this space!

I'll put more here soon!

  © Free Blogger Templates Joy by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP